Sara and Linda @ Paladinos this Friday with Little Dolls

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Hey everybody! If you're looking for something fun to do this weekend and are don't mind heading out to the Valley, Sara and I are performing with The Little Dolls, our female tribute to Ozzy, at Paladino's along with our friends in their debut of Hellion, a tribute to Judas Priest!! The singer is excellent!! There is also a Maiden tribute playing that night too.

Here's the scoop:

FRIDAY, JULY 21st
PALADINO'S

6101 Reseda Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91335
818-342-1563
http://www.paladinosclub.com

We go on around 11:45pm.
Hope to see ya there! :Smokin:

That other Maiden tribute band is my old project I recently left. Typical band shit where people can't agree and end up in self destruct mode...
We had opened up for the Dolls on their last Paladinos appearance and it was a blast. I thought it was good to get Maidens out to see the Dolls fans a taste some Maiden music, kinda like the best of both worlds... Oh well... Curious to see how they do without me...

Surely they can't be AS GOOD!

;-)

Up the bloody "effen" Irons

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Must be kinda weird to be playing in an Ozzy tribute with another Iron Maiden tribute band on the bill that you know you just destroy :)

naw it's not like that - i had a blast singing along with Maiden LA the last time we had a show together. good people, good music, good times :)

UPDATE!!!!!

Um, we are playing this FRIDAY, July 21, not Sat. July 15th like it said in the first post of this thread until a little birdie told me there was a typo! :zombie: So,
if it makes a difference to anybody's schedules, here's the real deal:

FRIDAY, JULY 21st
PALADINO'S

6101 Reseda Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91335
818-342-1563
http://www.paladinosclub.com

:cool:

Anyone in the Antelope Valley area who gets the classic rock station KLKX, The Quake 93.5 FM? If so, please tune in for the morning shift this morning, Thursday July 20th, for an interview by Uncle Scotty with The Little Dolls promoting the upcoming show. They're giving away tickets too. :) http://www.935thequake.com
Uncle Scotty is on between 5am-10am.

:kickass:

RoboCaster said:
Okay did you and Bichmaker like duke it out?

Paull (Bichmaker) and I are friends and fellow guitar builders... however Paull was not in MaidenLA with me...

Though I'll duke him out anyday of the week...

NoEffenPicks said:
Paull (Bichmaker) and I are friends and fellow guitar builders... however Paull was not in MaidenLA with me...

Though I'll duke him out anyday of the week...

Oh I see... I thought Paul was your guitar player for some reason...

i WOULD be if he was in AZ or I was in LA... but I'm stuck here with his brother instead... still not playing!! But if Chris gets his band going again... I'm there for him!! :headbang:

Now... don't you have some guitars to refurb??? Don't make me come out there!! :heh:

Diego, (Adrian/Maiden-LA) here, Great show ladies! Great bill, great bands.

:kickass:

Tighter, and meaner than last time, Sara you where all over your shit last night! I'm just waiting for Linda to send something flying! (ENERGY)

Sara: I was hangin with Jeff and Katrina in the audience, I gotta say I can't wait to hear that project! badass...

Mark was telling me it was only your 4th show, I can proudly say I've been to half of em!

Now go destroy San Diego! :headbang:

Cheers! Up the Irons!

D.

:lol: :lol: LOL Diego. Glad you had a good time last night both playing and watching. It was a good lineup!
Yes, Carina's a good gal, she's a hell of a guitar player too. :headbang: and she really enjoyed watching Sara go at it! I'll be recording with her sometime in the coming weeks. Fun stuff! :loco: