SARCOFAGO - Decade of Decay official 2xLP available for pre-order.

GREYHAZE

New Metal Member
Apr 8, 2012
www.greyhazerecords.com
Sarcofago - Decade of Decay 2 x LP official vinyl is now available for preorder at the following link:

http://greyhazerecords.bigcartel.com/product/sarcofago-decade-of-decay-2-x-lp

SarcofagoDecadeofDecay.jpg

We will start shipping as soon as the records arrive. It should be here by mid-next week.

No trades. Wholesale is available. If you're interested in that, just drop me a line at info@greyhazerecords.com.

As soon as I have actual photos of the record, I'll post them here as a reply to this post.

General Info:

Available for the first time ever on vinyl, this double LP album features tracks from the following Sarcofago albums: INRI, Rotting, The Laws of Scourge, and Hate. Also features songs from the following demos: Satanic Lust, The Black Vomit, and Christ's Death. This album was originally released in 1996.

Configuration and track-listing:

- 2 x LP.
- Gatefold jacket.
- 12 x 24 one-sided Decade of Decay Poster.
- 12 x 24 two-sided, full color gatefold insert featuring album liner notes, collage poster created by Wagner Antichrist, and old photos from the band's various stages.
- Over 1 hour of Sarcofago blasphemy!
- Available in black and limited translucent purple vinyl.

Side A:
1. The Lost Of Innocence
2. Orgy Of Flies
3. Hate
4. The God's Faeces
5. Song For My Death

Side B:
1. Midnight Queen
2. Screeches From The Silence
3. Piercings
4. Crush, Kill, Destroy

Side C:
1. Nightmare
2. Rotting
3. I.N.R.I.
4. Desecration Of Virgin

Side D:
1. Recrucify
2. The Black Vomit
3. Satanic Lust
4. Christ's Death
5. The Anal Rape of God
6. Satanas
7. Third Slaughter

We are also working on some more Cogumelo reissue projects and will post here about them as soon as possible. There should be a couple more reissues as well as some shirts/patches before the end of the year.

More info soon.