"Satan Leads My Sword" (Download Link)

SatanicSounds

New Metal Member
Oct 8, 2008
Hello everybody!

I'm Sam from Satanic Sounds Records. We have a new album from French black metal band, Grim Landscape set for release on October 25th. Grim Landscape features members of pioneering French black metal band, Nocturnal Depression. It took us about one year to get funds for this album. We have never really been big on advertising due to low funds. We finally were able to release this album so we are looking to promote the band and their new album. We enjoy reading comments regarding the album and the band, so please let us know what you think of it. The prices of the CDs have also just been lowered to $10.00. We also have some other CDs in stock but we are currently just promoting this one. If you are interested in purchasing a copy, email me at crucifier@satanicsounds.com. Our website is currently un-updated so we are in the process of re-building it. In the mean time, feel free to check out our myspace site as well. Remember, we enjoy reading comments on our bands, so email me if you have any!

http://www.mediafire.com/?m1j9zldwm0j

That is a download link to "Divine Failure" which will be on "Satan Leads My Sword."

Thanks!

-Sam