Saturnus and Moonsorrow for PF 2007!

Saturnus kicks ass!! :kickass:

And if Powerfest starts to be a successful fest from a promoters point of view, I would very much like to see them play as well.

So if you really want to see them ever play at the Powerfest, you really need to come out & support the fest this year...because without everyone's support, there may not be a next time. :erk:

Jeez, you guys had me going for a second. When I saw the post title I saw GateXII listed, and thought it was an announcement. I even fired off an email to zod, and dark one telling them the false news. Jeez, they are going to ride a rollercoaster when they see my MOONSORROW is coming to Powerfest email, and then notice my FALSE ALARM email that follows it up. Sorry fellas !!

Britt

Jeez, you guys had me going for a second. When I saw the post title I saw GateXII listed, and thought it was an announcement. I even fired off an email to zod, and dark one telling them the false news. Jeez, they are going to ride a rollercoaster when they see my MOONSORROW is coming to Powerfest email, and then notice my FALSE ALARM email that follows it up. Sorry fellas !!

Britt

My apologies to zod and do then. =\ I just really want to see both bands, Saturnus especially. Powerfest may be the way to do it now!

Saturnus kicks ass!! :kickass:

And if Powerfest starts to be a successful fest from a promoters point of view, I would very much like to see them play as well.

So if you really want to see them ever play at the Powerfest, you really need to come out & support the fest this year...because without everyone's support, there may not be a next time. :erk:

I was at the last JJ Kellys one. I would've came last year but I lost my job and therefore could not afford it. =(

I hope to be out there this year because...so far...Martyr and Novembers Doom..yum...

My apologies to zod and do then. =\ I just really want to see both bands, Saturnus especially. Powerfest may be the way to do it now!

Ah...don't sweat it...you did nothing wrong. I'd love to see Saturnus again. I had the privilege of of going with Novembers Doom on their recent Euro tour & Saturnus played the first 4 dates. I had never heard them before, but I quickly became a fan. Plus, they are a great bunch of guys...in only a matter of a few days, we all became very good friends & continue to keep in touch.

The same applies to the opening band on the tour, Thurisaz.

I even fired off an email to zod, and dark one telling them the false news. Jeez, they are going to ride a rollercoaster when they see my MOONSORROW is coming to Powerfest email, and then notice my FALSE ALARM email that follows it up. Sorry fellas !!
No biggie. I saw Moonsorrow at HC last year and we're seeing them at Wacken this year. I'd prefer to see someone I've never seen live in that slot (assuming they line up someone we like).

Zod

I would love to see Moonsorrow play at Powerfest but since they just played last year at Heathen Crusade, it would almost be like trying to steal from that fest, why not book Tankard then too, which would be really cool.

Moonsorrow are a great band but not a band I could listen to everyday.

Tankard was at the Minneapolis Mayhem 3. They did not draw at all.

Yeah well no good band drew well, because they got screwed over. Too many bands, set times not enforced, no buffers in place, misleadings on venue availability times, thus the later bands got such little time. I wouldn't base anything on it.

This is no offense to you. I know you work hard. But major mistakes were made. And need to be fixed in the future.