Savatage Hip-Hop????

alexofbodom

Feb 24, 2002
Visit site
Take from www.metalstorm.ee

Savatage – Future Hip-Hop Re-issue
Savatage – Near Future Re-issue of « Handful of Rain »
According to Jon Oliva, interviewed by the largest Byelorussian daily newspaper “Novi Puti”, Savatage is planning to re-release the “arranged” album “Handful of Rain”. Mr. Oliva said it will be a fully new album, hip-hop oriented. Among others, it will feature Coolio and P. Daddy. To listen to a track from the album, “Chance”, featuring Coolio in duet with Yokomuthou Ya Ka Miquy (a famous Japanese rapper), follow the link:
www.savatage.com/albums/handful-of-rain/chance.mp3
What the fuck???!?!?!?!?!

I like the article where they say Europe will enact an old regulation (#666) to stop Black and Death metal. It definately reads like an April fools Day issue! funny stuff! \m/

(ahem)

They actuall did record a rap song, you can hear it on eone of the silver anniversary discs of Sirens or Dungeons Are Calling. It's a bonus track and untitled at the end of the disc.

*not an Apr Fool's joke*

And P-Diddy probably has no earthly clue who Savatage is, the man does stuff with Sting & Jimmy Page, I think he's in a different "rock / metal" class when he pulls his material.

Who on here has the sig "Keep your Rap out of my Metal"?

But Hay! If it puts a few extra bucks into The Mountain King's wallet. More power to him.

Oh that reminds me, I have to check websites for April Fools jokes today.

For the homestarrunner fans, their April Fools site is pretty hilarious.

Maddox's site is alright, but sort of the same idea as last year. Though, clicking on some links on there, I got to www.saddestcaveman.com. Does anyone know what that is?