Savatage info?

savabich2

Aug 9, 2005
Hey-

I've been making the rounds trying to find out any news on a possible Savatage reunion.

The only thing I've found so far is a possible tour with Oliva and Caffery's side projects with Ripper Owens opening up.

Does anyone have any other news?

I've been out of the loop for the last couple years.

Thanks!!

Savatage are amazing you're crazy. They've lasted longer than most bands dream about, they have their own style, they have a killer range of cross genre material, always had amazing guitarists (RIP Criss!). The songwriting is top notch, while I may not like EVERY song they've done... I would say I do like a majority. Wake of Magellan didn't do much for me but I need to go back and listen to that one. Killer band.

Thanks for the input!!

I just heard about some tour dates for Jon Oliva-

Sep. 11 - The Opera House - Toronto, Canada

Sep. 13 – Electrocuse - Montreal, Canada

Sep. 15 – Jaxx - Springfield, Virginia

Sep. 16 - The Terminal (formerly L'Amour) - Brooklyn, NY

Can;t wait to hear some old 'tage again!!!

MetalAges said:
Savatage are amazing you're crazy. They've lasted longer than most bands dream about, they have their own style, they have a killer range of cross genre material, always had amazing guitarists (RIP Criss!). The songwriting is top notch, while I may not like EVERY song they've done... I would say I do like a majority. Wake of Magellan didn't do much for me but I need to go back and listen to that one. Killer band.

Savatage is a Very Classy Band!!! one of those bands I will always love and I feel fortunate That I got to see the Savathingy at PPV!!! .... TWOM is very good once you get into it!! I particularly like the acoustic bonus tracks! Definately go back to that album it really is a goody! :D