Saw MANOWAR Live Last nite.Brillant

weave

Feb 7, 2002
Queens NY
Visit site
Yeah I know this aint the place to plug Manowar but Fuck they were so heavy.They were amazing!!!!Eric Adama is truly A GOD!There new shit FUCKIN RULED!Very Heavy stuff and they played alot of their classic songs.

Sweet! Tomorrow (friday) I am making a 4 hour drive from Cincinnati to the mistake on the lake(Cleveland) to see Manowar at some dive called The Flying Machine. And I gotta work Saturday morning at 7 AAAGH!

Cincyvigilante: HAHA The Flying Machine is a hole in the wall, but really, it is a fun place to see a show, I had a blast there! I saw Anthrax play there on the 2nd leg of the Vol. 8 tour, right before Christmas '98. It's actually in Lorain, not Cleveland. I remember a buddy of mine from Lorain giving me killer directions thru Amish country that saved me major time. It can be difficult to find once in Lorain too, as it is hidden behind a residential neighborhood. It is a weird venue. If you need any info email me.

You lucky bastard!!!!!! I am killing to see Manowar this year, bloody hope they played the UK over the summer!

Is it one or two weeks til Warriors Of The World United is out? Bring it fucking on!!!!!