Say goodbye to the key to wonder

NASA is way too interested in manned missions because thats where the money is at. So interested that my father in law was relocated within NASA because he was being too load about wanting cameras to monitor whatever part it is he supervises. they said they hadn't needed it before why would they now. well fuck maybe it's because columbia crashed and killed everyone? they're trying to get things up and running in as far as manned missions are concerned as fast as they can. regardless of how much safer the shuttle is made.
-Jono-

Jono said:
NASA is way too interested in manned missions because thats where the money is at. So interested that my father in law was relocated within NASA because he was being too load about wanting cameras to monitor whatever part it is he supervises. they said they hadn't needed it before why would they now. well fuck maybe it's because columbia crashed and killed everyone? they're trying to get things up and running in as far as manned missions are concerned as fast as they can. regardless of how much safer the shuttle is made.
-Jono-

Oh.. we almost got a man on the inside... got any more info Jono? :)

they sent out a memo about leaks and how anyone going to the press would be fired. i know that much. he was also there when challenger blew up. and it seemed like he saw this coming way before it happened. They started weeding out the older people to bring in the new that have no experiance with the shuttle and just plain don't know it like they should. i dunno man he says all he was doing was suggesting things and they freak out and have to relocate him where he basically isn't doing shit. He's pretty damn tight lipped about everything but patti (his wife) does get the inside scoop.
-Jono-