say yes to Profiling

Buzzard said:

Funny how white American men can be hassled or singled out and stereo typed because of appearances...long hair, piercings, tattoos, whatever, yet it's not acceptable to be suspicious of a group of middle eastern men. Is it forgotten that we were fucking attacked? It's amazing how quickly complacent this nation becomes.

schenkadere said:
Funny how white American men can be hassled or singled out and stereo typed because of appearances...long hair, piercings, tattoos, whatever, yet it's not acceptable to be suspicious of a group of middle eastern men. Is it forgotten that we were fucking attacked? It's amazing how quickly complacent this nation becomes.

That said, I've gotta find out what's happening with that $7,000,000 lawsuit by a bunch of ragheads against Denny's.

A while back I gave the details. They had an argument with the (hispanic) restaurant owner who then shouted "Get out! We don't serve Osamas here!"

Because of that, and Denny's early 90s settlement over discriminating against black customers, and a NYC jewish trial lawyer, Lawsuit Awaaaay!

Hey, I've been called a gay bitch mutherfucker by Lord Predatron-Galvaking, but ya don't see me suing him...

Well..., I'm not convinced he has millions of dollars in cash waiting to be exploited anyway!

Jurched

Jurched said:
That said, I've gotta find out what's happening with that $7,000,000 lawsuit by a bunch of ragheads against Denny's.

A while back I gave the details. They had an argument with the (hispanic) restaurant owner who then shouted "Get out! We don't serve Osamas here!"

Because of that, and Denny's early 90s settlement over discriminating against black customers, and a NYC jewish trial lawyer, Lawsuit Awaaaay!

Hey, I've been called a gay bitch mutherfucker by Lord Predatron-Galvaking, but ya don't see me suing him...

Well..., I'm not convinced he has millions of dollars in cash waiting to be exploited anyway!

Jurched

I think you should sue him anyway...gay bitch mutherfucker should be worth at least 100 grand...he can make payments.