Scamp´s snare samples??

Excuse me but are you expecting someone to call the studio Scamp recorded at and have them hand out the samples for you? Not trying to be rude but you sound like you're taking it for granted that someone WILL provide you with samples within a few days of asking.

Yeap, that´s what I am aiming for, I´m hoping Tue Madsen will throw me some samples of that snare....XD
Kidding, I just expect someone has info about which snare is, something similar they have...
If I read some post entitled: Chris Adler Snare samples???, I will share with him happily, not trying to say that someone on this forum has the obligation of sharing them with me...just requesting some info..

Ask Tue about this
Seriously, I always get answer from various AE when I send email with no stupid question or retard english. Don't hope get his sample but you can answer about his snare approach by itself and with overload drum related to his mix.
Don't hope get answer about everything btw. You have a brain and with such support like internet you can find everything like studio report vid, pics, list of gear...etc. Be creative for get what you want, that is a true AE approch imvhasfo:worship: