Scandinavia?

SwedishNorse

Tappra män från svealand
May 1, 2008
Sweden
So how many of you have been to scandinavia?
If your from scandinavia it doesn't count, thats just cheating :p

backpacked by myself in 2003 for a month or so... went to oslo, bergen, stockholm and copenhagen. love the place.
moved to stockholm in 2007 from toronto.

it's worth going at least once. it's different but familiar at the same time. great place to get lost in nature.

Huh you live in stockholm? haha i live not far from stockholm ;D

backpacked by myself in 2003 for a month or so... went to oslo, bergen, stockholm and copenhagen. love the place.
moved to stockholm in 2007 from toronto.

it's worth going at least once. it's different but familiar at the same time. great place to get lost in nature.

Unfortunatelly, I've never been to Scandinavia. Is one of those things that I consider like a dream in my life: go to Sweden. When I think in that country, or when I hear or see something about Sweden, I am really moved. I don't know why but it's a feeling that I have since I was a teenager, and I am thirty two now, so... yes, I think it's time to make my dream come true too:D!

I don't want to just visit. I want to move there. I've been wanting to live there since I was like 10. I wish it was easier to become a citizen there. :(

Is that so? :)

Unfortunatelly, I've never been to Scandinavia. Is one of those things that I consider like a dream in my life: go to Sweden. When I think in that country, or when I hear or see something about Sweden, I am really moved. I don't know why but it's a feeling that I have since I was a teenager, and I am thirty two now, so... yes, I think it's time to make my dream come true too:D!

I've never been but i'd love to. Mainly Norway to see the fjords, but also the towns and stuff. I would obviously try to get to sweden as well while i'm at it.

Oh, I would like to move there too. When I think in Sweden I don't think only to visit it as a tourist: a couple of weeks to visit the main cities and so on. When I think of it, I imagine myself being a citizen there, being a part of the country, being one more Swede... well, if the proud Swede people want to let a foreign girl to be one more of them, of course... ;)

When you say that you wish it was easier to become a citizen there... Do you say that because of the language? Do you know if it's difficult to find a job there for a person that comes from abroad?

I don't want to just visit. I want to move there. I've been wanting to live there since I was like 10. I wish it was easier to become a citizen there. :(

When you say that you wish it was easier to become a citizen there... Do you say that because of the language? Do you know if it's difficult to find a job there for a person that comes from abroad?

If you're not from an EU country, you have to apply for permission to live somewhere like Sweden. You also have to have a valid reason like a job or your spouse lives there. It's the same if you were to decide to move to Canada/US.