SCANNER - Hypertrace/Terminal Earth COMING IN 2013

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
Well, it's official.

We have obtained license to reissue both Hypertrace (1988) and Terminal Earth (1989). We are planning release date on Record Store Day – 4/20/2013. Reissues will be strictly limited to 1,000 units and physical pressings only. Jamie King remastered audio will be exclusive to Divebomb RSD editions. Hypertrace will contain the bonus track, “Galactos.”

Classic German power metal!

Stay tuned.

Cool. Obviously this is strictly a niche product these days, but these are still two of the best albums in the annals of german power metal. Their later stuff was generally decent, but these first 2 discs are excellent. Also cool to hear that "Galactos" is being included. Back in the day when I still occasionally spent ridiculous amounts of money on import discs, I hunted down a japanese pressing that had this bonus track, and it's a very good song.

Well, it's official.

We have obtained license to reissue both Hypertrace (1988) and Terminal Earth (1989). We are planning release date on Record Store Day – 4/20/2013. Reissues will be strictly limited to 1,000 units and physical pressings only. Jamie King remastered audio will be exclusive to Divebomb RSD editions. Hypertrace will contain the bonus track, “Galactos.”

Classic German power metal!

Stay tuned.

i have both......Hypertrace is a MUST HAVE

Awesome. Fans of Gamma Ray: this is a must buy! I believe Ralf Scheepers from Primal Fear/Tyran Pace has guest vocals on a track on each album. I know he is on "Locked Out" from Hypertrace.

How about reissuing the Tyran Pace albums?

Not sure about Tyran Pace reissues yet.

Actually I never really noticed it until previewing Jamie's remasters that Ralf is on more of the album than actually credited for. haha. He is on Locked Out for sure but a bunch of backing vocals are definitely him and most of the super high parts too. He was almost asked to join the band, but Gamma Ray beat them to it.

When can we preorder?

I have stopped doing pre-orders since I am a single man operation. Just too much to try and keep up with. BUT I will be selling in the estore before RSD for the die-hards, like yourself. I do appreciate the want to give me advance support and it does not go unnoticed, but I have learned from my past mistakes. haha. Despite being limited I don't for see a problem with stock in the first few months.