Scary: Milano with Vanilla Ice?

Hi!
There are some cool people on that cd. Tim McMurtrie (Trip Squad)who played guitar on M.O.D.'s first record (co-produced by Scott Ian). Chuck D is also there, Ex-Soulfly Roy Mayorga, Ex-Slipknot Josh Brainard, Wu-Tang's La The Darkman, Insane Clown Posse.
The record is produced by Steve Evetts (Sepultura) and Professor Griff (PE).

Is Vanilla Ice now a metalhead? *lol* I heard some rumours of a project with Danny Spitz (just jokin'). Spitz plans to do a metal version of "Ice Ice Baby" and to top the billboard charts. *gg*

cu
Thrashard

I read about this a long time ago in the March issue of Metal Maniacs (the one with Slayer on the cover). Inside there is a rather lengthy interview with Milano. He talked about his next record, and how he's writing a song called "Wigger". Here's what he had to say about that and working with Vanilla Ice:

"I want to acknowledge my peers and people in the industry because they're all full of shit. "Wigger" is about these new fucking white rap mother-fuckers like Eminem and Kid Rock. I just can't take it anymore and believe it or not, Vanilla Ice wants to sing on it with me because I just sang on his new record."

"I met him in Texas. I wrote song specifically about being anti-rockrap and its called "Back Not Black" A lot of these guys are coming back to the scene and they switch their image. I'm against white people rapping, especially metal bands because it steals the identity of people who have rap as their signature thing. I think its ridiculous".

from pauls website: "2/1/02-Paul has finished recording the basic tracks (drums, bass, guitar) for M.O.D. (Milano's On Drugs). Paul says: "This record is sounding incredibly huge at the moment. "