WEDNESDAY, PRE-PARTY ANNOUNCED

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
WEDNESDAY PRE PARTY
"Come to the pre-party and be eligible to win this BASS as a door prize at Saturdays show. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN ON SATURDAY."

031908_ef.jpg

3 nights now? You're going to bust my wallet Lance... :)

Door times/ticket sales TBA?

Now I'm wondering what you've got planned for Thursday night... haha

Chris, I merged this thread..... I would have liked to have the Pre party on Thursday, but this is something that was more set up by JROCK at ROCK SOLID PRESSURE radio for during his normal sponsored night at BOURBON STREET, I tried to move it to Thursday but their was already a show scheduled that night. Wed 19th, Friday 21 Saturday22.
ON the WED pre party X-THIRTIEN is headlining and will also be playing on Saturday during our main show nights. They wanted to do something special by giving away a bass
for their show, in order to get more of the locals out before and help promote the festival at the same time. So....we decided to put some other bands on this night that were good solid locals that we were unable to get on the Main Fest Nights. It's a win for all except those coming in from out of town on Thursday or Friday.
Here is a revised poster that is much more easily read. For the weekend days the full line up is announced on the main pages of our main website.
www.NightmareMetalFest.com or click the header at the top of the page.

031908_ef.jpg