Schivmeister

schivmeister

#1QVFan
Dec 16, 2006
Urheimat
hey there! registered coz my favourite band just got a forum here heheh :) Im 17, m, frm Singapore. I listen to and make all kinds of music..but metal is my forte. Im a folk, epic, brutal, technical, & melodic person. Stuff like Quo Vadis, Wintersun, Korpiklaani, Ensiferum, Orphaned Land, Turisas, Cryptopsy, Necrophagist & evn non-metal like Corvus Corax, Saltatio Mortis, Schandmaul etc make me bang my head..on the table. I speak a few languages because im not white im grey im brown im multi-ethnic but am good in none of em because i dont like languages as long as i can get my point across (but im relatively good in English only). I eat rice, frankfurters, pasta, waffles, pizzas, curry, chilli, spaghetti, and i love pussycats on my meatballs but eating punani by itself is my forte..oops.

Hello, welcome to UM! :headbang: Quo Vadis rules! Rock on! Lucky man, you might have got to watch Slayer live... and Rudra is one of my favorite bands!
And there's one band that does covers of Lamb of God really well(forgot their name, their videos are on youtube).

heheh. i didnt go for slayer..i know i know evn my friends called me stupid but i had exams - not the time for rebellion :lol:

rudra..they'r comin back soon sometime nxt yr frm some tour..thts what i heard i may b wrong. The hype here now seems to b metalcore..and emocore. Too many of these kids around.."Punk Goes Metal" is now the official creed..Too many A7X lookalikes hahah.

Lamb of God, i forgot which band officially covers em. But i recommend the following for a taste of our local flavour, really good bands:

Impiety (ok initially they were local, now around 60% mexican)
Flesh Disgorged
Arbitrary Element
Absence of the Sacred

Just to name a few..