Science of Demise - The Baptizer (Deathmetal)

CarlBlomqvist

Here to learn
Jun 18, 2008
Skövde, Sweden
Hi guys!

This is the first mix I upload here, and I want to thank everyone for the tips and information I have gotten here for the last half year or so.

The song is called The Baptizer, and I recorded this for my band Science of Demise. It will be featured on a Death Metal "Mix-CD" with demo bands.

I know the lyrics are a little bit off timeing in the beginnig of the song, but we were in a great hurry. Did this in two days..

Listen to the song here, and give me comments on the mix and everything!

Soundclick:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=904006

Myspace:
www.myspace.com/scienceofdemise

Thank you!
Carl.

Yeah, at some parts the vocals seems to loud. It's things like this I would have fixed if I would've had more time.

Sickan:
Thank you! I'm very content with this song :)
And thank you for lending us your guitar :)

I think that only goes for the beginning actually. I listened to the whole song on soundclick, and I think the snare came through fine except for the first riff.

But overall, the vocals are a little bit loud.. :/ Sounds better in full quality though.

I think that only goes for the beginning actually. I listened to the whole song on soundclick, and I think the snare came through fine except for the first riff.

But overall, the vocals are a little bit loud.. :/ Sounds better in full quality though.
You're right. It's not buried the whole way through, but it still sounds like it could come up some in the mix IMO.

Also, I think I hear a click coming through. Maybe in the vocal track?