Science proves Zombies would herald the end of civilisation.

derek

Grey Eminence
Sep 30, 2005
Edinburgh, U.K.
I laughed into my morning tea. Weird article.

BBC News said:
If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation unless dealt with quickly and aggressively.

That is the conclusion of a mathematical exercise carried out by researchers in Canada.

They say only frequent counter-attacks with increasing force would eradicate the fictional creatures.

The scientific paper is published in a book - Infectious Diseases Modelling Research Progress.

Full article here.

:)

haha no shit, and I'm sure there are plenty of other Robert Smith's out there. Methinks Robert Smith? might be a little full of himself :lol:

Yay Canada.

I love how they talk about it being similar to a large disease outbreak, but then they sneak this in:
"My understanding of zombie biology is that if you manage to decapitate a zombie then it's dead forever. So perhaps they are being a little over-pessimistic when they conclude that zombies might take over a city in three or four days," he said.

Goes to how ya that Scientists have a sense of humor.

haha no shit, and I'm sure there are plenty of other Robert Smith's out there. Methinks Robert Smith? might be a little full of himself :lol:

My old boss was called Robert Smith, and rather than add a question mark he just asked people to call him Bob or Bobby Smith.

ZOMBIES!:zombie: