Scorpions, Motorhead and UFO

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
Are three bands that I should really check out in greater detail. I have the Scorps' classic debut album (Fly to the Rainbow) on CD, as well as tapes of Animal Magnetism and Crazy World. I'd buy that Deadly Sting double best-of if I could find the damn thing!

As for Motorhead, I remember listening to Orgasmatron when it first came out, but that's the only complete album I've heard. I know a few other songs though, and if there's anyone out there who doesn't like "Ace of Spades", I'll thump 'em :).

The only track I've heard from UFO is Maiden's cover of "Doctor Doctor" which rules :headbang:. Any other recommendations, preferably from the Michael Schenker era?

W

UFO: Get 'Force It', 'No Heavy Petting', 'Lights Out' and 'Strangers in the Night'

Scorpions: Get 'Virgin Killer', 'Love at First Sting' and 'Blackout'. Also might want to check out 'Deadly Sting' as you said.

Motorhead: just about anything of theirs is worthwhile, but you really need 'Orgasmatron', 'Ace of Spades', 'Bomber', 'No Sleep til Hammersmith' and '1916'. 'We Are Motorhead' is pretty cool too.

Of course, others probably won't agree.

;)