Scorpions setlist

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
17-Mar-10
Scorpions Kick Off Farwell Tour In Prague, Set List Revealed

The Scorpions began their "Get Your Sting And Blackout Farewell Tour 2010" on Tuesday night, March 15th at 02 Arena in Prague, Czech Republic.

The band's setlist was as follows:

1. Intro
2. Sting In The Tail
3. Make It Real
4. Bad Boys Running Wild
5. Loving You Sunday Morning
6. Is There Anybody There
7. The Zoo
8. Coast To Coast
9. Animal Magnetism
10. Pictured Life
11. We'll Burn The Sky
12. Always Somewhere
13. Send Me An Angel
14. Holiday
15. Raised On Rock
16. The Good Die Young
17. Tease Me Please Me
18. 321
19. Kottak Attack
20. Blackout
21. He's A Woman She's A Man
22. Big City Nights

Encore:
23. Still Loving You
24. Wind Of Change
25. Rock You Like A Hurricane

source: blabbermouth.net

Why not something else rather than 321?!

That's typical of them. They might mix it up when they get to the U.S. I hope they add "Turn You On" from the new album also "The Best Is Yet To Come."

i find the last track on the album being titled "The Best Is Yet To Come" silly since not only is the album over but the bands over as well

When you hear the song you'll feel otherwise, it's a ballad and has nothing to do with the band's retirement.

i just bought the album at best buy for $7.99 and will listen to it tonight and see what its about. just that being the title is silly though. its kinda like the rolling stones releasing a new album and saying its their final album with the last song title "we'll play on forever"

10. Pictured Life
11. We'll Burn The Sky
21. He's A Woman She's A Man

Don't expect these in US shows, they rarely play these tunes, though they have played WBTS and In Trance before in the last 7 years. European shows usually get some killer classics but the guys rarely play them in the states, reasons they state is that the US doesn't know those tunes and Blackout was their US 'breakout" release. One can only hope though:headbang:

They might play more Blackout tunes on the U.S. part of the tour, i can only wish if they had MSG & Master Uli as special guests and to play with them like on the Wacken DVD, damn a dream come true to see that!!!!

11. We'll Burn The Sky

They played it at Reno in 2002 (Dio/Scorpions/Deep Purple). I recall I wasn't too much into the band at the time (sad but true) but that song blew me away (specially because was the first time I listened to it).

We'll Burn the Sky will always be my favorite Scorpions tune, and to see it performed live with Uli & guests 4 times since 2004 was amazing, now i can die in peace!!!

Don't expect these in US shows, they rarely play these tunes, though they have played WBTS and In Trance before in the last 7 years. European shows usually get some killer classics but the guys rarely play them in the states, reasons they state is that the US doesn't know those tunes and Blackout was their US 'breakout" release. One can only hope though:headbang:

I will be sorely upset if they don't play Pictured Life. Not only do Europeans get a better set but they also get Edguy opening for them! :cry:

I will be sorely upset if they don't play Pictured Life. Not only do Europeans get a better set but they also get Edguy opening for them! :cry:

It would be nice to get Edguy opening but no one knows them in North America!!!! It'll be Ratt for part of the US tour and Cinderella for the other. What the hell does Cinderella have to promote?!

It would be nice to get Edguy opening but no one knows them in North America!!!! It'll be Ratt for part of the US tour and Cinderella for the other. What the hell does Cinderella have to promote?!

i'm getting tired of cinderella not doing anything new. even an album of old demo's would be something

Ratt would be great to see as I've never seen them. Edguy plays the States every year so while they're not a huge act, they still have something of a following over here. But yeah, Edguy could be a hard sell to North American audiences, considering most attending the show will probably be in their 40s and have no clue/care who Edguy is.

ok sixxswine, i listened to the entire album. you are right "the best is yet to come" appears to be some take on humanity or something. still think its silly to name the last track on your last album that title