scott ian spoken word tour coming to australia

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
don't really know how much demand there will be for this,very happy but at the same time he's going to get annoyed like hell as to why anthrax haven't toured here yet.

Saw this about an hour ago on Facebook. Tagged Timmy already.

Meet n Greets are $140!!! Not sure how much the actual show will be but I've thoroughly enjoyed his books and the audiobook of his last one was brilliant too.

Reactions: redfly
i
Saw this about an hour ago on Facebook. Tagged Timmy already.

Meet n Greets are $140!!! Not sure how much the actual show will be but I've thoroughly enjoyed his books and the audiobook of his last one was brilliant too.
love his spoken word dvd and i this the actual tickets will be cheap,i wouldn't pay 140 but what included is pretty cool,its not just a quick hello then moved on its an actual experience,just not sure if he would even half fill these places,even weirder wouldn't you do it as a sideshow and have anthrax do a full tour here.

i got my tickets,65 bucks is pretty cheap,just have to see if they actually sell enough tickets,i could be underestimating his popularity,anthrax are quite popular here.

My mate and I have tix. That $140 meet and greet.... looks cool and then I noticed his website said all prices are in $US. That makes it closer to $200.

Maybe he can sell some amps with his “one inch punch” routine that he’s used on every amp he’s endorsed for the past decade...jk, Scott’s a funny guy

I’m still waiting for him to tether his beard into beef jerky looking “cat turds” like Kerry King though...

My mate and I have tix. That $140 meet and greet.... looks cool and then I noticed his website said all prices are in $US. That makes it closer to $200.

Do u think he can sell these venues well enough,I don’t think he will sell
Enough tickets for the tour to go ahead,I hope I’m wrong as it would be a great night,still seems funny he would tour here before anthrax have come hete

Do u think he can sell these venues well enough,I don’t think he will sell
Enough tickets for the tour to go ahead,I hope I’m wrong as it would be a great night,still seems funny he would tour here before anthrax have come hete
Do you mean before Anthrax plays Australia at all? Or the city you live in? I've been told they've been there a few times.

The last headline tour the did was with John Bush in 2004, they headlined a killer show supporting TGO2E with Killswitch Engage and Soilwork in tow. They did Soundwave shows in 2010 and 2014 or 15, but nothing more than a 40 minute 7 song set.

They're definitely overdue for a full headline tour.

The last headline tour the did was with John Bush in 2004, they headlined a killer show supporting TGO2E with Killswitch Engage and Soilwork in tow. They did Soundwave shows in 2010 and 2014 or 15, but nothing more than a 40 minute 7 song set.

They're definitely overdue for a full headline tour.

i understand its a business but as a longtime fan i think we deserve better,i think its a bit of a copout him doing shows here before anthrax.