Scoville sisterhood!!

Mammoth

Capsicum Slave
Feb 19, 2003
The Land of TAXES [SWE]
Visit site
Well kids, growing up in Asia, Africa, South/North America, I have aquired a taste for spicy-ass food. I use these fine elixir drops on my morning noodles!
hs2.jpg

Granted these drops are hotter than Satans testicular sweat, I have mastered 7-9 drops in a bowl. NOW!!!! These little fuckers rate at around 500,000 Scoville, so casually surfing around the net (during paid working hours of course) I found this!!!! The Mecka of internal-butt-wrenching-I-wish-I-hadn't-ate-that-chicken-vindaloo-last-night feelings...But.. Rating in at a marvelous 7.1 MILLION SCOVILLE (max is 16 million scoville, thoretically)

sku1418.jpg
these should be pure unadulturated sphinctor horror. Being a semi-normal, tax-paying Swedish upstanding citizen I have taken it upon myself to try these out. Should you fellow capsicum-addict have tried these and they wiped out your small town, then please reply to this thread as I am receiving this vile of gastronomical terrorism in about a week!

*edited to avoid the wrath of Magsec's spelling cult* :lol:

MOTHER OF GOD!!! tell me how they are. i like the heat, but i dont like heat without the pepper taste, so pure cap doesnt look like it would do it for me.

dilema1362 said:
MOTHER OF GOD!!! tell me how they are. i like the heat, but i dont like heat without the pepper taste, so pure cap doesnt look like it would do it for me.

Well I generally cook with Thai piri-piri or "long-stems" and they are generally pretty much ass kickers. The strength of the "pepper" or chilli is based on where it is grown, time of season etc..( yes I have a local vietnamese that I go to every week for "in season" chillis , costly=yes but always fresh and eager to flame the pallets). These little bad boys rate in at around 120,000+ a couple of thou... So this should be really interesting! I will send picture of some flaming nordic genetalia!!! :lol: