Screech pulls of a Dirty Sanchez!?!?!

fah-q

Brusque
Sep 7, 2005
New York
http://www.tmz.com/2006/09/27/screech-sex-tape-preview/
First of all, it is an achievement in itself that Dustin Diamond was able to pull down a 3-some. Not only was he able to achieve success in pulling off the "dirty-sanchez" but, he got it on video. Mind-boggling! At this point, the only thing that could top this is him pulling off the always tricky "Dog in a Bathtub".

fah-q said:
http://www.tmz.com/2006/09/27/screech-sex-tape-preview/
First of all, it is an achievement in itself that Dustin Diamond was able to pull down a 3-some. Not only was he able to achieve success in pulling off the "dirty-sanchez" but, he got it on video. Mind-boggling! At this point, the only thing that could top this is him pulling off the always tricky "Dog in a Bathtub".

Sounds awesome...checking it out.

I'm ashamed to say I once sprung a surprise Dirty Sanchez on my girlfriend in a pub.

Shortly before she left me. Very shortly.

She shouldn't have said "You wouldn't dare...." to me, I mean what kind of a thing is that to say to a twat like me after several pints of lager? Sheesh. I hope she learned something that fateful day.

Oinkness said:
Is it really that hard to pull off a dirty sanchez? I think not.
To pull it off without getting your face slapped and getting it on video? I think so.

fah-q said:
To pull it off without getting your face slapped and getting it on video? I think so.

It seems that Screech is trying to break out of the whole "Screech image" what would bee a better way to do that than make a video of himself fucking two little whores who probley did it for money to buy some crack. After all, there are chicks out there who will let you shit on their face for money. A little turd on the upper lip isnt really that bad. :puke:

Hawng said:
It seems that Screech is trying to break out of the whole "Screech image" what would bee a better way to do that than make a video of himself fucking two little whores who probley did it for money to buy some crack. After all, there are chicks out there who will let you shit on their face for money. A little turd on the upper lip isnt really that bad. :puke:
Screech trying to break out of the Screech image. What next? Steve Erkle dropping the golden shower on a girl? No, wait...R.Kelly beat him to that.

Woah, don't be dissing Jalil White. The guy is still a great actor and doesn't have to stoop to such levels just for publicity. The difficulty of pulling off the Dirty Sanchez depends on the chick. Of course you're not going to get it with your uptight Christian girlfriend, but I doubt those chicks Screech was with were going to church that next Sunday morning! Besides, what's a threesome without a little turd transportation?