SCUM!

Midwinter_melancholY

¨‘°ºOrnamental adagiOº°‘¨
Nov 30, 2002
Belgium
www.hanenwurger.org
You know, the band of Samoth (Zyklon, ex-Emperor) & Faust (ex-Emperor), Happy Tom (Turbonegro), Casey Chaos (Amen) and Cosmocrator (Mindgrinder). Nocturno Culto (Darkthrone) and Mortiis showed up in the studio as well, so it's got to be explosive, no? All these musical influences...

Their site has been up for a long time but we never heard anything of them. Now there's a preview available at Candlelight Records USA. What do you think? Was / Is it worth the wait?

I wasn't disappointed, I think there are some tasty riffs in it. I do hope the album (Gospels for the Sick) will have a lot of variety in it though.

www.scumband.com

^^^lmfao
The music is fine.. awful singing lol. The site talks so much bullshit that i've heard so many times before.. Another band that are uniting to create something unique and yadda yadda yadda.. Nice to see mortiis though, i'm strangely starting to get into his music :S hehe

I thought this thread was going to be about Peccatum. If you like Emperor and/or Dargaard, or even Ulver, check out Peccatum.

I couldn't be bothered to check out Scum since so many people said it sucked.