SDG ex-TestAmenT ???

xSUIxTOMMYx said:
Yo Hippie,
this news says http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=38968 that you`ll perform at TAC "All Star Line Up" as "Sadus, ex-Testament" member...
Could you please confirm that you`re not a Testament member anymore?

well if you go out on the TESTAMENT website, and check out that main pic in the newspage... where's Steve? So I think that yes - he's gotta be out...

that's good news for SADUS and for TESTAMENT too becuz it probably means both bands are alright with their current lineups now!

Too bad for Testament they lost the best bass player they ever had. Well, lets look at the best side of it, NEW FUCKING SADUS WILL BE ON THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we hope for some Darkhall and Painmuseum !

Let me just remark that I find this reunion stupid - there is no potential to this as compared to what The Gathering promised back then when it was issued. But let them have their way, it doesn't hurt Steve's bass playing either if he's out - more time for other things, I guess...

yeah, i'm not really into the reunion thing either. they already did that with first strike still deadly. it was ok, but i don't think it had any more punch than the originals. sometimes i wonder if eric hasn't run out of creative juice, since he's had years to put together the riffs for a new testament disc and all he's come up with is more dragonlord.

on a side note, can't wait for new sadus!