Sea of Tranquility Interview Mike

SoT : But you don’t have a permanent keyboard player in your lineup. MÅ : We’re hoping to get him [gestures toward Wiberg], as a fulltime band member.

:err:

imgp0355-2.jpg

That guy's moustache almost rivals Mikael's. Nothing beats his blank stare though.

SoT : He toured with you last time as well ? I remember he was way at the back of the stage and you could hardly see him ? kind of in the shadows.

MÅ : Well he's so ugly! [Laughs] We hide him behind his long black hair.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd been waiting for someone to ask how "live" the DVD was. I'm satisfied by the answer.

It would be cool to have a keyboard player, as long as the keys don't detract from the music, or take it over.

As long as it doesn't turn into Cradle of Filth..

I'd love to see them play with a load of real vintage synths - moogs, mellotron, hammond.

great interview, definitely unique

Yeah fucking insane........and Duvall, this is Opeth. You arent really thinking they will suck like COF hhaha

Anything about releasedates? I cant wait......it everytime starts again after an opeth cd is released...... :/

Having mellotron or piano segments in Opeths clean parts would only add to the music, i dont see this as being anything negative. I highly doubt they will turn into a Dimmu Borgir or Cradle Of Filth type band, i know exactly what mikael would use a keyboardist in this band for, and i say go for it.