Search a friend for talk

Dimmu

New Metal Member
Sep 25, 2007
Hello everybody
my name is lukas and I come for swiss.
I search a freind(girl/boy) for chat with MSN. I`m 18 old.

I search kontak into my old thereby I mine english more verbsser can, since it is very bad.

you must have only patience and interest. you should be able to speak also easy to understand english. thanks already times.

and f..king heavy metal:D

with interest give I mean MSN address:headbang:

you should maybe first try to imrove your english by taking classes?

do you come from the german speaking part of switzerland?

Hello everybody
my name is lukas and I come for swiss.
I search a freind(girl/boy) for chat with MSN. I`m 18 old.

I search kontak into my old thereby I mine english more verbsser can, since it is very bad.

you must have only patience and interest. you should be able to speak also easy to understand english. thanks already times.

and f..king heavy metal:D

with interest give I mean MSN address:headbang:

you sound like Bore Rat....:lol: this is my villiage come see..:lol:

Quote: Thanks already times....:lol: now your yor having a laugh...:lol:

Welcome funny guy....:kickass:

hehe ok my english is for a ass.
but i`m not a fake:D
again: I search a friend for talk with a messenger... for my english... I search here because, it`s me musicstyl, my lifestyl...

now....?:Smug:

zoidberg:so is he looking for a sex partner or what?
öööö no thanks

and i think for forum is my english to bad...:D

Dark silence: yes I come from german part of switzerland

hehe ok my english is for a ass.
but i`m not a fake:D
again: I search a friend for talk with a messenger... for my english... I search here because, it`s me musicstyl, my lifestyl...

now....?:Smug:

zoidberg:so is he looking for a sex partner or what?
öööö no thanks

and i think for forum is my english to bad...:D

Dark silence: yes I come from german part of switzerland

OK, first line: hehe ok my english is for a ass...
.sounds right to me.

second line: but i'm not a fake :D...
.sounds like good english to me.

third line: again: I search a friend to talk with a messenger...for my english... I search here because, its my musicstyl...my lifestyl....
.are you looking for a english teacher :err:or:err:a music teacher???? who's the messenger??

now...?:Smug:...
.not so:Smug:

wot i'm trying to say is, you can type good english words if you wont to.

like letterfriend, only over MSN. I have yourself thought I ask times in a forum. I have this selected because a community am already times safe there, the music.
example: I give my MSN adress and if you online can we talk...

third line: again: I search a friend to talk with a messenger...for my english... I search here because, its my musicstyl...my lifestyl....
.are you looking for a english teacher :err:or:err:a music teacher???? who's the messenger??
I hate to be mean but I can barely control these huge bursts of laughter of mine at the moment. :lol:

Also, Dimmu dude, nobody would mind you posting here even if you have bad english. Chatting serves nowhere near improving your english.. you'll only end up using acronyms and abbreviations (lol, for example), and probably even hamper your current english skill level. Just stick here and read other peoples posts, perhaps grab a book or two in your spare time and you'd start picking the language up slowly.