Searching for guitarist and vocalist for metal project

TBJ

Dec 5, 2002
Carrboro, NC
Visit site
Thought I'd post this here too since there are a lot of like minded individuals in the Prog Power Universe...

Read on..

I'm working on a musical project with a co-worker of mine, just recording songs that I've written throughout the years, and we're looking for a lead guitarist to come in and do some fills/solos here and there, maybe help write music too.

We're also looking for a singer. Our music is heavy metal, but influenced by a lot of different things, like melodic death metal, gothic metal, old school thrash, new school thrash, etc.etc.. If you can pull off any or all of these styles vocally that would be awesome, if not, we can still try it out.

Our goal is not to become the next metallica, or even gig around, we have jobs and busy lives, but we like to play and record our stuff and share it around among friends and peers.

Heck, if we're good enough i wouldn't mind gigging around, though very sporadically.

So basically, we are doing this for fun and for the hell of it.

If you are into Metal music, ranging from old school thrash, to Maiden, to new stuff like melodic death metal, then send me a message. We're located in Chapel Hill, NC.