Overkill
God Forbid
Destruction
Into Eternity
Goatwhore
Mnemic
Arsis
The Human Abstract

...... and only Overkill has a set at least 60min.

I would go for Arsis, Goatwhore, and Into Eternity.... but with only 30min sets each? forget it. Last year was better (fuckin' Obituary!)

Well, I've noticed that Seattle doesn't get many shows, so I could see why that fest would be good... In an area like this where those bands could all be seen touring a fairly decent amount, it wouldn't be very appealing.

Heathen Crusade 2 was that weekend... as much as I liked the idea of Destruction and Overkill in the same show, HC2 was just too awesome!

Jen - I'm always much more interested in NW Death Fest than Seattle Metal Fest. Start up a new thread with the bands when it's confirmed! I don't doubt I'll be making it this year. It's sometime in the next few months right? Mid to Late summer?

i'm a sponsor of NWDF and SMF, as well as the webmaster. it's in october i believe. i can post the line up as i get the info firsthand.

the show was awesome. Destruction and goatwhore were the highlight for me. Into Eternity was a bag full of awesome cheese, but cheese is still cheese. arsis was awesome, mmnemic was a pile of shit. Destruction raped