Seattle People -- Cool Dog Needs New Home!

Nightshade

Blonde to the bone
Jun 11, 2002
The Petting Zoo
www.floweringnightshade.com
Currently going by "Star" and "Sarge" (long story), he's a small, young lab or lab mix, maybe a year or year and a half old. I'd guess maybe 40 -60 pounds, but it's hard to tell 'cause he's thin in a way my two aren't. His owner was found dead yesterday afternoon, and he suddenly finds himself in need of a loving home where a kind soul will treasure him.

He's very used to human attention, and seems to prefer it to the company of other dogs. He's good with dogs, though, and seems to be ignoring my cat. He plays incessantly and is as ball-focused as you'd expect a lab to be, but he doesn't seem to eat walls. Considering what he's been through, I'd say he has an excellent temprement -- cooped up in a small space for a couple days and able to lie quietly at my feet only a couple hours later. Not sure if he normally craves constant attention, or not, but in addition to the playing obsession, he seems to be a snuggle bug.

He's got a kennel and basic "supplies". He's OK for now, but I can't keep him -- I'm over the legal limit for pets in this city, if I do, and Tinkerbell is pissed that he's here.

My number is 206-660-5698 and my name is Carrie. Please feel free to repost the bulletin. I'm in the Seattle Metro area.

Here are some pics of him with my two Rotties:

Sarge1.jpg

Sarge2.jpg

Sarge3.jpg