Seattle people, need advice about transportation and the city

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
I arrive in Seattle on Aug 24 at 11:30am-ish. There is a shuttle bus that will take me to 6TH AVE & SENECA ST to a hotel.. it is 2.6 miles from Studio 7. I read that S7 is in an industrial area. Would you not recommend me to walk from the venue to the hotel at 2, 3am? Do you know of an easier/cheaper way to get there? (it's 17 bucks roundtrip). Just lookin for any and all advice, tnx.

Will Bozarth said:
I arrive in Seattle on Aug 24 at 11:30am-ish. There is a shuttle bus that will take me to 6TH AVE & SENECA ST to a hotel.. it is 2.6 miles from Studio 7. I read that S7 is in an industrial area. Would you not recommend me to walk from the venue to the hotel at 2, 3am? Do you know of an easier/cheaper way to get there? (it's 17 bucks roundtrip). Just lookin for any and all advice, tnx.

;\...Bus 174...from the airport-4th or 6th ave...under $2.
The bus pickup is like 30 step from the baggage claim.
Check that link I sent ya man! *slaps the young man*

teredd said:
;\...Bus 174...from the airport-4th or 6th ave...under $2.
The bus pickup is like 30 step from the baggage claim.
Check that link I sent ya man! *slaps the young man*

...just to add something. Our bus system has a ride from area right in downtown. As I said before, check that Metro bus link, mapquest S7 and it should show that you'll be walking like two blocks.

Advice: Don't walk. Listen to teredd about the bus, or get a cab, or find someone who'll give you a ride. West Seattle/Downtown/Harbor Island neighborhoods are a gumptastic box of chocolates, the streets don't necessarily do what you'd expect and the roads are under (de)construction at all the most inconvenient spots.

im tropo drunk to eroom with warrel. ..wn hes too godo to be dorunk. i wsh oi could ba happuy man.. some insppirtiation.. iw want to hear your solo projecgt more dude.. it help[ed me ,but irght hnow im empty

id unno... dop depresed.. durnk.. man... i wsh i had friendx to hang out iwth and wwee.. man

i udnno.. chrstina upstairts iwqth other guy... so depresedd.. iw ish i was with som,weone ughhh SOMEONE HEKLP I WISH IC UODL TYPE

bit im not xstrong enogh, arre'ls good guy with lots oin line... mhy band nwever make it anywhere. we suck. ti ry to make it better by presending

bestr singer ever.. lyrix that hit my soul... man... oi wish ic oudolbe as storng as him

always thinking of your fellow (white) man. i love you matthew, i love you in the pants.