Seattle Show

they say they still have copies of Toby's record, but the new one has been delayed a few days and they won't get it until they reach the bay area this weekend. but I'll be at the seattle show, so all is not lost. look for me, I look like my icon, cept with more of a beard.

both actually lizard.

I got over yours a few weeks ago though.

If that is really jake's ass then crashing on my couch is mos def out of the question simon.

avi said:
but I'll be at the seattle show, so all is not lost. look for me, I look like my icon, cept with more of a beard.
I'll say hi. I look a lot like my avatar as well, sans the fins, spots and blue eyes with golden speckles...oh and I don't have spikes all over my body either.
I'm wearing my Tzadik shirt today, but I'll probably be wearing my blue jacket the whole time. So yeah, if you see a guy that doesn't look like my avatar, that's me.
I really wanted a copy of the new Kayo CD. Argh.

possibly ____ on limpid form? i've seen that live on this tour.

i have a queen of sheba CD but haven't been in a situation when i can listen to it yet (i pretty much listen to music on the subway, which is so loud it kills subtleties). it's DJ's and, fittingly, it's sticky and black.