Sebastian Bach/Mike Chlasciak

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
I hadn't follow neither Skid Row nor Bach since he left the band, but this may (and just may, I didn't like Painmuseum) be a neat project.

METAL MIKE CHLASCIAK Joins SEBASTIAN BACH's Band

For the past 20 years, it has always been my goal, and pleasure, to share the stage with the most incredible musicians I can find — to give you, the rock fan, the greatest songs, CDs, and concerts that I can give, with 100% energy, fire and commitment to balls-out rock 'n' roll. That's what you deserve if you are forking out your hard-earned bucks for anything that has my name on it. Well, I can honestly say, that musically the band is set to destroy stereo systems and stages worldwide like never before.

I am extremely pleased as a solo artist, and more importantly as a fan of true rock 'n' roll, to announce the addition of 'Metal' Mike Chlasciak to the band! We will be sharing the stage together starting this June at the European Festivals. We have already started recording what will be for sure the heaviest, most brutal music I have ever recorded in my life. Metal Mike lives right near me in New Jersey, which has been an absolute dream as far as recording goes! Also, and I report this news as a fan, Mike has told me that John Baxter and Rob Halford have given us their full blessings for success, which coming from the Metal God himself, certainly bodes well for this musical metal union!!!!! See you in June!!!!