Sebastian Bach new stuff

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Well it seems Sab is recording with a nice supergroup: Mike Claschiak, Steve DiGeorgio, Bobby Jarzombek and Johnny Chromatic.

The CD will be called "Angel Down", it's been recorded in LA at will come out at the end of the year under Spitfire/Sony BMG. If you want to check some activity of the band look at the link below

http://www.sebastianbach.com/archives/ALBUM.wmv

NP: Doro - 'My Majesty'

supported seb with that line up last year a few times-they are an awsome band,all the guys are shit hot.
and decent fellas too.spent a few hours talking with mike,jonny and bobby.really good time.
heard a few of the new tracks then,and they sounded good.i'll check it out when its finished.

Yup that is looking like its going to be good.

Of course it took him forever to record an album. Busy as Mr Bach has been by getting interviewed by anyone who made a docu about anything even remotely related to metal! O and lets not forget his role in the Gilmore Girls.

Anyway I do have hight expectations of this upcoming album because the dude can sing! :headbang:

Have you guys seen the show "supergroup" on VH1? Bach is the biggest whiny rock star bitch on that show. He is annoying as hell.

Evil? said:
Have you guys seen the show "supergroup" on VH1? Bach is the biggest whiny rock star bitch on that show. He is annoying as hell.

Sad, I allways pictured him as a nice guy....Well, we can't see VH1 here ofcourse, so we'll have to wait for what music they can produce...

Evil? said:
The show has an interesting cast : Ted Nugent, Scott Ian, Sebastian Bach, Evan Seinfeld and Jason Bonham.

yeah, we had a thread about that a few months ago...I am very curious though what kinda music will come out of this, these guys must be able to write some killer sounds...

Evil? said:

Doesn't surprise me after all he's close pal of Axl Rose :heh: But if he still can sing half he did with Skid Row chances are the album will gel alright.

NP: Pharaoh - 'Fighting'