SEBASTIAN BACH On The Difference Between A Great Musician And A Rock Star (Video)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Metal Sanaz recently conducted an interview with former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach. You can now watch the chat below.Asked what the difference is between a great musician and a rock star, Bach responded: "Well, a real rock star is a great musician. I don't think they have to be, but I think some of them are. But a guy like Johnny Rotten [SEX PISTOLS] might not be considered a great musician, but he's a great rock star. [Now] it's gonna say on Blabbermouth, 'A Big War.' Johnny Rotten, you're a great singer. You're great. I love your vocals. [Laughs]"Bach's latest album, "Give 'Em Hell", sold around 4,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 72 on The Billboard 200 chart. Released on April 22, 2014 via Frontiers Records, the follow-up to 2011's "Kicking & Screaming" was once again produced by Bob Marlette, who has previously worked with ROB ZOMBIE, BLACK SABBATH and SHINEDOWN, among others.

More...