Sebastian Bach, Sep 15 Melbourne

Sydo

Apr 13, 2001
Sebastian Bach.
Voice Of Skid Row
September 15 @ The Palace, St Kilda. (Melb, Vic)

Tickets on sale this Friday. Internet presale now.
$55 ticketmaster

Sebastian Bach
Metal Mike
Jonny Chromatic
Steve DiGiorgio
Bobby Jarzombek

New album, Angel Down, produced by Roy Z out soon.

:headbang:

gee it's weird that only Melbourne is announced.

He couldn't possibly be doing JUST Melbourne could he?

Bloody good for $55 either way.

I'll be there.....

---------------------------------

Special Ticketmaster Advantage member Internet Presale!

Purchase tickets to Sebastian Bach before they go on sale to the general public.

The Internet only presale is from 12pm (AEST) Wednesday, July 26 2006 to 5pm (AEST) Friday, July 28.

Tickets will then go on sale to the general public via the Internet, Phone and Ticketmaster Outlets from 9.00am (AEST) on Saturday, July 29, 2006.

Click here to purchase your tickets!

Sebastian Bach`s concert will feature the hits, which made Skid Row hard rock icons.

Sebastian Bach has also recorded the Alice Cooper hit `Schools Out` for the Hollywood smash hit movie `SCREAM`. More recently Sebastian performed in `The Rocky Horror Show`, `Jesus Christ Superstar` & toured with Guns `N` Roses, Kiss and Alice In Chains in Europe and Japan.

The hits `18 And Life`, `I Remember You`, `Youth Gone Wild` and tracks from billboard`s Number 1 debut hard rock album `Slave To The Grind ` will explode on The Palace stage!

Metal fans get ready to blast off!!

Y'know, I almost feel like going to this one... hmm. But do I really want to go to Melbourne? And I should really not, otherwise it would make a mockery of my decision not to see my favourite singer, Glenn Hughes, at either of his shows because I'm saving money for my trip to England. Hmm.

Hmm.

Winmar said:
What did he say? What was he like?

He was a motormouth. I didn't even need to ask him anything. He just blurted out everything I would have asked. He was totally, totally cool too. Funny and loud. And when I told him about bands like Priest and Maiden never coming here, he was completely gobsmacked. I could almost hear his jaw hit the floor, or that could have been air rushing in to fill his lungs because he'd stopped talking for a moment.

Gig prices are cheap as at the moment!!! And lots of hard rock & metal tours for a chance too - Sebastian Bach, Malmsteen, Nevermore, Avenged Sevenfold, Kreator, Crucified Barbara, Black Label Society, Cannibal Corpse, Megadeth, Arch Enemy... Plus rumours of Paul Stanley (!!!!!!), Rick Springfield (obviously not a metal tour but I love the guy haha), plus a couple more...

Oh and while I'm in America I have a chance to see Def Leppard & Journey (now with Soto on vocals), LA Guns, Queensryche again, Quiet Riot, Metal Skool, Stratovarious (but not interested in that), etc... can't remember the whole list.