SEBASTIAN BACH To Open For GUNS N' ROSES In San Francisco!!!

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Last night and Tonite!!!!!

SEBASTIAN BACH To Open For GUNS N' ROSES In San Francisco - Sep. 16, 2006

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach will open for GUNS N' ROSES on the two San Francisco dates later this month. The details are as follows:

Sep. 20 - San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield
Sep. 21 - San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield

Bach was the support act for much of GUNS N' ROSES' recent European tour and was a regular guest during GN'R's live performances, sharing the mic with Axl Rose for "My Michelle".

As previously reported, an 18-minute audio interview with Sebastian Bach, conducted recently by Andrew Haug of Triple J's "Full Metal Racket" (based in Australia), can be downloaded at this location.

Bach recently announced that he has signed a management deal with Rick Sales of Sanctuary Artist Management. His new solo album, "Angel Down", is tentatively due before the end of the year via Artemis Records.

Bach's current touring/recording lineup consists of the following:

Sebastian Bach - Vocals
Metal" Mike Chlasciak (HALFORD, PAINMUSEUM) - Guitar
Steve DiGiorgio (SADUS, ex-DEATH, TESTAMENT) - Bass
Bobby Jarzombek (ICED EARTH, HALFORD) - Drums
Johnny Chromatic - Guitar

Sebastian is a talent on stage. Other than that, he is a cunt. Suffers terrible from LSD. (Lead Singers Disease).

fah-q said:
Sebastian is a talent on stage. Other than that, he is a cunt. Suffers terrible from LSD. (Lead Singers Disease).

I totally agree, I had the chance to meet him once after a gig in Syracuse NY and he was such a pompus asshole--from his ego you'd think he was bigger than the devil(for you SOD fansl) and his shit didnt stink. Great vocallist but terrible human being

Savage animal!!!

i'm glad i didnt see his show in sydney last week,he went offstage after 55 mins because water went on the stage lol

I don't blame him. You don't go to a show the start throwing shit at the band. That was just wrong.

I reckon I could take that cunt in a fight. Three hits. Me hitting him, him hitting the floor, ambulance hitting 90...

Stormwatch said:
Has he ever actually released any albums or anything since leaving Skid Row, other than cover versions of old stuff?

He has a couple of solo albums I think

3Storms said:
Savage animal!!!

I don't blame him. You don't go to a show the start throwing shit at the band. That was just wrong.
And you don't join a band if you are too much of a pussy to deal with water. Join an orchestra if you want a perfectly behaved audience.

fah-q said:
And you don't join a band if you are too much of a pussy to deal with water. Join an orchestra if you want a perfectly behaved audience.

Well from what I understand it wasn't water, and was water bottles being thrown at him.

I really don't like him so, I am certainly biased. It seems like wherever he goes, he pisses off fans. Whomever he works with, he pisses off. Almost as if the water bottles are metal-karma.

Stormwatch said:
Didn't he play Jesus Christ Superstar or some other poofy thing? METAL!!! :headbang: o_O
Yeah, Sebitchin played the lead in JCSS. From what I understand, he was very good too. Then, in pure Sebastian form, he made some demands and got dumped by them. I think the metalsludge website is where I read that, months ago.

tomass74 said:
Screw him and Axl's scam he calls Guns N' Roses...
I could not agree more. GnR could have been so much more. Velvet Revolver sounds like the name of a gay bar.

Last night and Tonite!!!!!

"Who gives a Shit" To Open For "Nobody Cares" In San Francisco - Sep. 16, 2006