Sebastien CD packed with special guests

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Tore Moren, Amanda Somerville, Fabio Lione, Roland Grapow, Mike Dimeo, Apollo Papathanasio, Doogie White all included on this debut album from Sebastien titled "Tears of White Roses". Detail ( from www.melodicrock.com ) follows...

Escape Music will release the debut album from Sebastien titled Tears Of White Roses on November 19. Packed with special guests, the track listing is as follows:
1. Museé du Satan Rouge (with Tore Moren's guitar solo), 2. Femme Fatale (with Amanda Somerville's voice), 3. Dorian (with Fabio Lione's and Roland Grapow's voice), 4. Remiel In Flames, 5. Tears Of White Roses (with Mike DiMeo's voice), 6. Phoenix Rising (with Roland Grapow's voice), 7. Voices In Your Heart (with Mike DiMeo's voice and Roland Grapow's guitar solo), 8. Fields Of Chlum (1866 A.D.) (with Fabio Lione's voice), 9. Lake Of Dreams, 10. Silver Water (with Apollo Papathanasio's voice), 11. Black Rose - part I (with Doogie White's voice), 12. Black Rose - part II (with Amanda Somerville's voice).
Band: George Rain - vocals, guitars; Andy Mons - guitars; Peter Forge - bass; Rob Vrsansky - keyboards; Radek Rain - drums.
Produced by: Roland Grapow.

Full Length audio download: Dorian.

"I put lots of my energy in them because I believe they can wake up the interest abroad and reach the international success.“ Roland Grapow.
Sebastien origins date back to February 1999. The first real line-up appears under the name Calypso in December 1999. Two years later the name is changed to Navar. In studio "Dark" the first CD "Navar" with songs from the creative workshop of George Rain and Julián Záhorovský (later Czech Pop Idol finalist) is recorded. Then the period of frequent concerts, recording the single "Shine of Light" and finally realization of the second CD "Commotion" occurs.
In summer 2004 the band goes to the studio again to present the new image of Navar! It is heavy metal EP "Proti všem". In April 2006 the new CD "1621" is baptized and self-published, rewarded with many positive reviews (Spark rock magazine...) and expanded to Japan (with Leviathan Records).
In 2008 two members leave the group... Torso of Navar * Rain brothers and Andy Mons * invite new members. The new band is born, known as Sebastien! At the same time George Rain is involved in the preparation of Czech metal opera, Fraternitas. New SP "Závidím" is recorded and George Rain and Andy Mons work on the material for the new album...
In November 2009 the band goes to the Grapow Studios (of Roland Grapow - guitarist of Masterplan, ex-Helloween) to record long-promised album "Tears Of White Roses"... Lyrics are written by poet Jan Petri (he also works for Czech prog-thrashers, Asmodeus) and songs are written and arranged by George Rain and Andy Mons...
For the first time in the history of rock/metal music you can hear a great, fresh CD with strong melodies and modern sound coming from the heart of Europe, from country small only in its size * Czech Republic. This album shows off seven famous names of favourite artists and is proud to be called the first of its kind on rock/metal scene. No doubt the new rock/metal masterpiece is ready to be served to hungry fans...
WebLink: www.Escape-Music.com.

This is lined up for my show next week! October 13th 7-10 PM EST.

Band:
George Rain - vocals, guitars
Andy Mons - guitars
Peter Forge - bass
Rob Vrsansky - keyboards
Radek Rain - drums

Special guests:
Amanda Somerville (Avantasia, Aina, Kiske/Somerville)
Apollo Papathanasio (Firewind, Spiritual Beggars)
Doogie White (Cornerstone, ex-Rainbow, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen)
Fabio Lione (Rhapsody Of Fire, Vision Divine)
Mike DiMeo (The Lizards, ex-Riot, ex-Masterplan)
Roland Grapow (Masterplan, ex-Helloween)
Tore Moren (Jorn)

Produced by:
Roland Grapow