Secret Track on La Masq. Inf.?

Traveler

Leaves of Autumn
May 25, 2001
Istanbul,Turkey
www.geocities.com
Hi guys;

I've heard people talking about a secret track on Arcturus' "La Masquarade Infernale". Do you have any idea about how I can find it? And another question: What do you think of "The Sham Mirrors" ?

Try rewinding the CD I think? I'm sorry, I don't have La Masquerade by some weird stroke of misfortune.
I think the Sham Mirrors is amazing. I do like it more than the first one. Its an odd CD. Metal irony, or something... :p

All in all, its pretty buy-or-die.

Yeah Dan, rewind the CD from the beginning track on it, it will start going back into negative numbers on some CD layers, on others it will register as 00:00 time, and on some old ones it may not even work. But give it a shot!

As for the Sham Mirrors, I just got it yesterday, and am already tempted to say album of the year, if not of all time! For me personally at least...I am pretty sure this is just because it's the first full length, quality metal album I've listeend to in it's entirety since Cosmic Genesis by the almighty Vintersorg in 2000. That is kinda sad and scary, but at least I've got it finally!

Fuck, not working here..

Anyway, The Sham Mirrors kicks ass, but I still think that La Masquerade... is better, but maybe that will change when I've heard The Sham Mirrors as much..

After some 50 spins of The Sham Mirrors during last two weeks, I still say it's amazing. Not many albums manage to do that. In fact, the only albums I've been listening this week, are The Sham Mirrors and ...and Oceans' Morphogenesis and Symmetry of I. That's not going to happen next week though, since Star One's Space Metal is going catch my attention then.

Yes, there is a secret track. 1.20 minutes BEFORE Master Of Disguise. It´s some drum n bass stuff. Pretty cool. My two CD players start with Master Of Disguise, but the CD player in our car start with the secret track. Actually there are hints about the secret track on the inlay of the backcover: "Secret audio information can be found if sought..." it says.

Originally posted by svenske kocken
Yes, there is a secret track. 1.20 minutes BEFORE Master Of Disguise. It´s some drum n bass stuff. Pretty cool. My two CD players start with Master Of Disguise, but the CD player in our car start with the secret track. Actually there are hints about the secret track on the inlay of the backcover: "Secret audio information can be found if sought..." it says.

I hate to point this out, but surely your title should be oompa loompa doompity doo?

I hate to point this out, but surely your title should be oompa loompa doompity doo?

No, it should be oompa loompa doopity doo. I quote the lyric:

Jeffrey Dahmer & the Chocolate Factory

Oompa loompa doopity doo
Jeffrey´s stirring up some chocolate for you
Oompa loompa doompity dee
He worked at the
Ambrosia Chocolate Factory

What would you bet
Jeffrey gizzled down meat
Eating a bunch of the
Fellas he´d meet
If Jeff was a cat