Seeing cannibal corpse tonite(1st time)

Man I really feel old school here, I saw them twice when they were opening for Anthrax and the Misfits back in the 90's. I drove 8 hours to see Anthrax on that tour and those were my first two times seeing them, first hit Tampa then back up to Orlando. Had backstage both shows through the fan club (remember that?) Many years later after going to college at UF (we just beat LSU TODAY fuck yea!) ended up buying my first house in Orlando. Drove past the club I saw them in back then recently and it's now an abandoned shack lol. Good times I've since seen them 11 more times. I've never been into death metal but I gotta admit the guitar tone on CC's newer stuff is brutal and I like it. After the last song on the Anthrax show in Orlando Corpsegrinder jumped into the crowd and tried to beat the shit out of someone, security had to subdue him. Respect for CC earned.

Man I really feel old school here, I saw them twice when they were opening for Anthrax and the Misfits back in the 90's. I drove 8 hours to see Anthrax on that tour and those were my first two times seeing them, first hit Tampa then back up to Orlando. Had backstage both shows through the fan club (remember that?) Many years later after going to college at UF (we just beat LSU TODAY fuck yea!) ended up buying my first house in Orlando. Drove past the club I saw them in back then recently and it's now an abandoned shack lol. Good times I've since seen them 11 more times. I've never been into death metal but I gotta admit the guitar tone on CC's newer stuff is brutal and I like it. After the last song on the Anthrax show in Orlando Corpsegrinder jumped into the crowd and tried to beat the shit out of someone, security had to subdue him. Respect for CC earned.

I went to a couple of shows on that tour too. ditto on the backstage and all of that

It's hard for me to handle watching Fisher do those silly windmills all show long. I liked the band a lot better back in the early 90s...The Beeding might be my favorite death metal album ever

You're probably the only person that likes Barnes over Corpsegrinder

false. I know a lot of people who prefer Barnes. I being one of them. I'll go as far as saying The Bleeding is not only the best CC record. But the best Death Metal All time. Chris Barnes today is not the CB he was back in 95, but we aint talking about today. The Bleeding is a classic. I cant stand Grinders take on the Old School CC songs. But on the stuff the band has wrote for him to sing (he dose not wright for the band) since Barnes left the band. He dose a great job. Barnes stint in CC was hands down the best Death metal band of all time. The Bleeding being the prime example of pure classic Death Metal.

I will now go back in exile lol

false. I know a lot of people who prefer Barnes. I being one of them. I'll go as far as saying The Bleeding is not only the best CC record. But the best Death Metal All time. Chris Barnes today is not the CB he was back in 95, but we aint talking about today. The Bleeding is a classic. I cant stand Grinders take on the Old School CC songs. But on the stuff the band has wrote for him to sing (he dose not wright for the band) since Barnes left the band. He dose a great job. Barnes stint in CC was hands down the best Death metal band of all time. The Bleeding being the prime example of pure classic Death Metal.

Amen :worship:

Though I just saw six feet under live and it was amazing. Did a few old corpse songs . Barnes sounded excellent ..the new sfu album is excellent

+1 and does :loco: