Selling 10 Waves Plugins cheap!!

Contra Studio

Jul 13, 2011
Hell Paso
Hi guys done with Waves and trying to sell them off. I'm asking for 1150$ for all ten. Here's a pic of that I have. Price includes transfer of owner ship. Ps me for info.

e8e3avu9.jpg

Oh sorry about the wrong post/place. I figure the Studio Classics alone runs about 1500$ and the CLA is 300$ that's new. So I figure that its way cheaper for what I'm asking over all.

How muc for the H-eq alone? Its in discount now for 89$, was planning on buying it but if you can offer if cheaper.

Maybe interested in a few things but your pricing is way out of whack. Your prices appear to be based of MSRP which no one really seems to pay for these. I remember the CLA comps we on for like 130 at audiodeluxe or one of those sites, L1 was on for like 29.00 or something. plus the fact that the WUP is up on most of them fairly soon makes them not a good deal. If you rethink the pricing on some of these i might be interested.

Maybe interested in a few things but your pricing is way out of whack. Your prices appear to be based of MSRP which no one really seems to pay for these. I remember the CLA comps we on for like 130 at audiodeluxe or one of those sites, L1 was on for like 29.00 or something. plus the fact that the WUP is up on most of them fairly soon makes them not a good deal. If you rethink the pricing on some of these i might be interested.

We'll Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals sure you can find it that low, but with the Waves Classic alone going close to 1-1.5k. That alone it's like buying that plug and getting the others free. What plugs are you thinking about?

We'll Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals sure you can find it that low, but with the Waves Classic alone going close to 1-1.5k. That alone it's like buying that plug and getting the others free. What plugs are you thinking about?

Judging by the dates at your pictures update plan you bought most everything at black friday deals :)
Good luck finding buyers for those prices you have in mind.

I want to be interested but considering most of them will need the WUP to work on protools 11, you will never get what you are asking for these. Im not saying you don't have a good set of plugs there, you have definitely spent a few bucks. But when you can buy the gold bundle new for 299 with 30+ plugins and up to date it's gonna be a tough sale. I would have considered buying the CLA Comps or perhaps a few others from you, but by the time I pay the WUP and the hassles of a private transaction, I couldnt offer you more than 100 bucks the Compressors, i'd be better off to wait for a sale (black friday last year seen CLA Comps for $120.00.) One Knob Louder was given away for free, Q10 can be had on sale now $29.00. Like Loren Littlejohn said , If you decide to chop up the us know.

I want to be interested but considering most of them will need the WUP to work on protools 11, you will never get what you are asking for these. Im not saying you don't have a good set of plugs there, you have definitely spent a few bucks. But when you can buy the gold bundle new for 299 with 30+ plugins and up to date it's gonna be a tough sale. I would have considered buying the CLA Comps or perhaps a few others from you, but by the time I pay the WUP and the hassles of a private transaction, I couldnt offer you more than 100 bucks the Compressors, i'd be better off to wait for a sale (black friday last year seen CLA Comps for $120.00.) One Knob Louder was given away for free, Q10 can be had on sale now $29.00. Like Loren Littlejohn said , If you decide to chop up the us know.

Totally understand, how you feel. It's pretty sad that Waves gimps us on forcing us to upgrade. Selling separate will be way harder then as a whole, if I did anything like that it would be the Studio Classics & CLA comp for 600 obo. Best I would do.