Selling all my CDs (nearly 700 of 'em)

cronos42

New Metal Member
Mar 3, 2006
Gouda, Netherlands
www.42nd.net
Ever since 1988 I have been collecting CDs. Through the years I have sold hundreds, but the core 700 I have kept. These include rare bootlegs, Fan Club CDs, signed items, and a lot of OOP stuff. Almost all of it is metal. The starting prices were all 1 Euro, though most items have now been bid on already.

What about "The Sound of Perseverence" signed by the whole band including Chuck? And some Rainbow & Sabbath stuff signed by Dio? (and "The Last in Live" by Dio signed by the whole band) And the Japanese "Decade of Aggression" signed by the whole band? And lots of stuff signed by all three 'tr00' members of Venom? Plus quite a few really good quality bootlegs ("Ryche and Roll" and "Saints & Sinners" by Queensryche, "See That Wizzard Play Guitar" and "Guitar Killer" by Satriani, "Comedy" and "Lost in the Sky" by Dream Theater, etc.)

I have a 2-year-old daughter that I have so far managed to keep away from my CD collection. But one of these days she's going to have a field day and I will be in mourning for a long time to come. Anyway, I've ripped them all to decent quality MP3 and bought a Digital Music Centre. I don't need the CDs anymore. It hurts a little to sell the stuff that I invested so much time and money in, including stuff signed by my musical heroes (Slayer, Malmsteen, Vai, Dream Theater, Death, Satriani and quite a few more). But this way I will also make many people a little happier.

Sounds cheesy but, hey, that's the way it is.

If you're interested, check it out...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...rid=cronos_nl&include=0&since=0&sort=3&rows=0

Man, I didn't think your story was chessy at all! I could only imagine how I'd feel too by getting rid of my whole cd/metal collection. :cry: I looked at your action and it's true, you have a lot of beautiful stuff, but at least it's all getting bid on. Stay heavy!

Viking