Selling my gear: Profire 2626, Reamp V.2, Audix mics, EMGs, etc!

J.DavisNJ

\m/
Nov 8, 2005
NJ, U.S.A.
Hello dudes,

For the time being I am selling off the bulk of my gear. I'm moving out at the beginning of '11 and need to save as much as possible and have some bills to pay. I'm not quite sure if I'll be back in the game eventually - I need to focus on the job right now and my gear is just collecting dust.

So, here we go.

I'd like to only ship within the lower 48 U.S.A., but I suppose exceptions can be made for the smaller items.

If buying within the U.S.A., I prefer postal money orders (I won't screw you...you will have my full address and phone number.) I've also sold to Jeff and Leo with great results. I'm an honest seller. I'll also give shipping quotes once we reach and deal and you are ready to buy. It will not be much at all if I'm shipping within the country.

I can also take paypal, but have had so many problems with them in the past that I prefer money orders or cash if you pick up locally. I live in northern NJ, about 15 minutes from Manhattan.

FOR SALE:

M-Audio Profire 2626 - $500 + shipping

You all know the deal with this one, so I won't bother listing specs. I bought this sucker thinking I would be recording much more and would have the time, but alas, I do not. I kid you not when I say it has less than two hours of use on it. GREAT condition, works perfectly, zero flaws. Original packaging and everything. You would think it's brand new.

Presonus Firebox - $120 +shipping

This has been my "workhorse" since I've been into recording. I quote workhorse because my ambitions in this field were always bigger than the work I actually put into the craft. I've used this box solely at home for various amp tests, some acoustic recording, etc. Works great, zero issues, great condition!

Reamp V.2 reamp box - $170 + shipping

**SOLD**

Audix D2 & D4 mics - $90 + shipping *each*, $160 for the pair.

Great condition, no issues. They look brand new.

Cascade Fat Head II ribbon mic - $170 + shipping

What a great damn mic! I really think the Cascades are a steal for the price. It provides such a nice smooth low end that blends REALLY well with dynamics. This one comes with ALL original accessories. Nice case, wooden box, shockmount, cloth thingie. Really not much use on this one either.

EMG 81 & 85 - $65 *each* plus shipping, $115 for the pair.

Great condition, same deal. No issues, perfect working order. This includes only the pickups and no electronics. I do, however, have some long pots that were included with the Zakk Wylde set (I believe they fit in a Les Paul), so if you are interested let me know and I will include them.

That's it for now. I have so much gear (nothing compared to some of you lol) that I will probably be adding to the list. Please PM if interested in anything and we can work out a deal!

Joe

I might take you up on that 2626 if it's still available in a couple weeks. Any chance you'll be down the shore for the 4th of July?

I might take you up on that 2626 if it's still available in a couple weeks. Any chance you'll be down the shore for the 4th of July?

Yo,

Not likely I'll be down the shore, but hit me up when you are ready and maybe we can work out a deal. I'll let you know if plans change for the 4th of July!

Joe