Selling some of my collection.

I had no idea Mael Mordha released a new album last year.
woohoofk4.gif

You're welcome :)
It's a bloody good album as well. "Dawning of the grey" makes me hard every time I hear it. Epic, fist-pumping and glorious.

i will drop the ones i asked about, thanks anyway

i don't really have any money to spend and in fact i have less than i thought, so no cd's for me

I joined this site specifically after seeing your post on google lol. I'm interested in a few albums here that I would love to add to my collection.
- Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds by Amon Amarth
- Nær Solen Gar Niþer For Evogher and Sorgh pa svarte vingar flogh by Dawn (My slaughtersun album is awfully lonely)
- Finis Malorum by Sacramentum
- The Aurora Veil by Ne Obliviscaris - If you know at all if they rerecorded the songs from this EP for their full album I'd appreciate to know, cause if so I'm interested in this too

Any pricing information + shipping (To Canada) would be awesome, thanks \m/

I joined this site specifically after seeing your post on google lol. I'm interested in a few albums here that I would love to add to my collection.
- Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds by Amon Amarth
- Nær Solen Gar Niþer For Evogher and Sorgh pa svarte vingar flogh by Dawn (My slaughtersun album is awfully lonely)
- Finis Malorum by Sacramentum
- The Aurora Veil by Ne Obliviscaris - If you know at all if they rerecorded the songs from this EP for their full album I'd appreciate to know, cause if so I'm interested in this too

Any pricing information + shipping (To Canada) would be awesome, thanks m/

The Dawn albums are gone already.
Let me get back to you on the others later today. Prices will be around what they fetch on discogs.com by the way.

Received, thanks!

I'll probably listen to Written in Waters soon, but the other 3 shall languish for several months in my pile o' stuff.