Selling some T-shirts on eBay - RARE stuff...

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
Selling a TON of old concert shirts on eBay. Many are pretty worn and beat, but most are in good condition, and many... VINTAGE and VERY RARE! Never thought I would part with these, but... gotta do what I gotta do to finance a new album that no one wants to pay for and rid myself of the debt accrued in the process. Please spread the word!

Figured some peeps here might be interested... :D

http://www.ebay.com/sch/kat5guy/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Message sent, but I actually want 2 of those instead of the 4 I mentioned if they're still available (Angra and Labyrinth). Cheers! :)

What I have listed is only 3/4 of my inventory... I reached my 50 free listings on eBay, so there will be a few more on the next round. I have been debating about listing these shirts for 8 months now, and it came down to not having a choice anymore. Either way, don't be shy...throw down your bids if you see something you like and help a brother out! :D

Unfortunately, I'm letting the bids ride out... honestly, I would love nothing more than to let my brothers and sisters here have first dibs and sell them outright, as I know they would get a good home, however, I am in such dire financial straits, that I am going to try and squeeze as much as I can out of these things. These shirts are some of the few things I have left with any real value outside of my CD's and Anime collection. It will be a sad day if I have to start offloading those too... and that is still possible. :bah:

Lesson learned: Never EVER finance an album and pull out all the big guns when no one is buying music anymore, the industry is near collapse, the economy is in cahoots. your marriage is in the toilet, your maxed out on everything, and no one give a shit about your dumb band anymore after four years. :Spin:

We'll chalk this up to an expensive life lesson.

What I have listed is only 3/4 of my inventory... I reached my 50 free listings on eBay, so there will be a few more on the next round. I have been debating about listing these shirts for 8 months now, and it came down to not having a choice anymore. Either way, don't be shy...throw down your bids if you see something you like and help a brother out! :D

Unfortunately, I'm letting the bids ride out... honestly, I would love nothing more than to let my brothers and sisters here have first dibs and sell them outright, as I know they would get a good home, however, I am in such dire financial straits, that I am going to try and squeeze as much as I can out of these things. These shirts are some of the few things I have left with any real value outside of my CD's and Anime collection. It will be a sad day if I have to start offloading those too... and that is still possible. :bah:

Lesson learned: Never EVER finance an album and pull out all the big guns when no one is buying music anymore, the industry is near collapse, the economy is in cahoots. your marriage is in the toilet, your maxed out on everything, and no one give a shit about your dumb band anymore after four years. :Spin:

We'll chalk this up to an expensive life lesson.

:( A lot of people in the same boat man. It really sucks.