Sentenced & Lacuna Coil

damn you, now im gonna have to wait till HALOWEEN to see them, oh oh oh, and Christina promises something special as she loves London and all...hahaha beat that (oh and by the way if lacuna are on first im leaving when they're done...)

Originally posted by _Transparent_
damn you, now im gonna have to wait till HALOWEEN to see them, oh oh oh, and Christina promises something special as she loves London and all...hahaha beat that (oh and by the way if lacuna are on first im leaving when they're done...)

yeh. she's gonna get her tits out man!

see you there! :)

Hehe, I've already seen Lacuna Coil twice.:p

But as a matter of fact, I've never seen Sentenced in concert...which is strange because they are definately one of my favourite bands. Same with Amorphis. I keep on checking for a German tour but for the past two years they've pretty much only played festivals across Europe and some gigs in the US and Canada:(

Originally posted by the_joy_of_grief
But as a matter of fact, I've never seen Sentenced in concert...which is strange because they are definately one of my favourite bands. Same with Amorphis. I keep on checking for a German tour but for the past two years they've pretty much only played festivals across Europe and some gigs in the US and Canada:(

Well, Lacuna Coil bores me to death, but Sentenced is a cool live band. I had a great time seeing them together with In Flames and Dark Tranquillity two years ago. There will be some dates in Germany in late November, better don't miss 'em ;)

Canada?? When the fuck did they come here? And which band were you talking about? If you're right, it must have fuckin Ontario or Quebec that they played. God I hate eastern Canada!

If it was Lacuna Coil I'd be even more pissed. I'm in love with Cristina. I'd marry her just for her voice, but she just happens to be amazingly beautiful too. She'll be mine hahaha...

Someday, maybe... when hell freezes over. fuck.

Gnnnnh, I was going to go to the London gig but t'was not to be...
Never seen LC but I saw Sentenced in Helsinki this summer, it was a religious experience! They Rocked the goddamn house down...

Eh just wanted to say that it was an amazing show, both Lacuna Coil and Sentenced kicked ass! And the warm-up (Blackshine) played cool as well, so far the best show I've seen this year!

And to all you horny guys out there: Christina didn't show her tits, as she don't have any! And really that doesn't matter if you got her looks! She's beautiful as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

But I don't look back
While I'm waiting to die
I don't look back
In a weird lullaby
I'll carry on

And the hope in my heart is dry

But I don't look back
and I cannot reply
I don't look back
while I'm waiting to lie
I'll carry on
While they want to decide for me

Kick ass lyrics!!!!!!!!

me too :D
with Moonspell (irreligious tour) in '97
with IF and Dimmu in 2001

they are awesome live!

likewise i've never seen sentenced or amorphis live. but that's because they've both never played the uk!!!!!! :mad:

i would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see amorphis, but apparently they don't think they have enough fans here! AAARGH!

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!

pff. i don't do ashamed.

anyway, there's nothing wrong with that. it's perfectly natural! or are you not that kind of girl ;)