Sentenced Unearths Title of DVD

Karma In Black

A Blessing In Disguise
Apr 29, 2004
Chicago
www.fourteeng.net
In a new interview with Finland's Sentenced's guitarist, Sami Lopakka, discusses the band's newest release and swansong, The Funeral Album. The band plans to tape their final performance in Oulu and release it later as a DVD which shall be titled, Buried Alive. The date of release for the DVD is still unknown. As it stands, the band will embark on their final tour in Europe, The Funeral Tour 2005.The hearse makes its final rounds tot he Sauna Open Air Fest in Finland, the Wacken Open Air Festival in Germany just to name a few, however it looks like North America will miss out unless a fast/reasonable offer is made.

Read Sami Lopakka's entire interview at this location.

May Sentenced R.I.P...I didn't really realize that the band is no more until their show at RockHard few weeks ago :cry: ...it was so sad but excellent at the same time, for me the Sentenced show was the very best one of the whole RockHard Festival. But I guess Wacken will be even more sad as it's gonna be my very last Sentenced show :yuk: ...hopefully I'm not gonna cry (...uh oh,I shouldn't be too drunk at that point :p )
Very nice interview anyway, thanx a lot for posting it !!!
NEPENTHE !!! :p

New Sentenced album totally sucks. If they were going to continue playing like that it's better they broke up.

Dude, the intro riff from the first song is kickass but the rest of the album is pure shite.