Sentinel Beast

Thoth-Amon

Hypochondriac
Apr 4, 2006
Anyone a fan of this 80's female fronted thrash band? I'm actually friends with the original guitarist for this group (Greg Williams). He was my guitar teacher and we also went to Sacramento State together. I just recently got back in touch with him.
Anyway what are your thoughts on this band if any?

They were a very solid US Power/Speed Metal band. Debbie Gunn was quite a vocalist as well. From what I understand, they're back together now, and Depths Of Death is in the works to be reissued at some point by Shadow Kingdom Records, which would be indeed very nice.

They were a very solid US Power/Speed Metal band. Debbie Gunn was quite a vocalist as well. From what I understand, they're back together now, and Depths Of Death is in the works to be reissued at some point by Shadow Kingdom Records, which would be indeed very nice.

Yeah I met there drummer at the Behemoth show in Oct. in SF. He mentioned that he was in Sentinel Beast and I was like "No shit! I'm friends with Greg Williams..." and from there I got back in touch with Greg. Yeah its a pretty good thrash record, maybe they'll release a new album sometime.

I have that album on vinyl, it fucking rules.

Apparently, Debbie's backing band for Sentinel Beast are all little fucking kids, hahahaha...

I have that album on vinyl, it fucking rules.

Apparently, Debbie's backing band for Sentinel Beast are all little fucking kids, hahahaha...

yeah they are young guys... Greg actually did a show with them recently... he told me he had trouble keeping up! :p

Yeah, the live videos I saw really show that those kids can shred - it seems they're energy and skill really pushes Debby to sound just like back in the day as well. Awesome band all around, I hope they play the midwest sometime...