Separated at birth?

alanbirdsell

That's gonna leave a mark
Dec 13, 2002
Spokane, WA
www.alanbirdsell.com
Dave Mustaine opened a local custom street bike shop here in Spokane, he's the co-owner. Anyway, I was taking pictures of the event and took a few pictures of the DJ who hosted the event. Her name is Luna Moon. Now my question is... doesn't she bear a striking resemblance to someone else we know and love?

luna.jpg

jen.jpg

There's no comparison... plenty of room in MY world for both! Bright, witty, talented, professional, heart's of gold.... In my book you can never have too many friends like that.

BTW... it wasn't about who's better looking
wink.gif

The profile's similar, but I would like to see some other angles on her face. Then, it would be easier to say, "Yay," or "Nay."

Cute girl, but can she sing? :D

Well, Jen has many unrelated relatives, One of the girls at the ER of the hospital I go to looks an awful lot like Jen, I even asked if she had a sister or cousin named Jenny. Maybe this Luna lady is another one of...
Jen's Clones
Attack of the Clones, a whole different way!

yeah the profiles are similar. Kinda reminds me of that SNL skit with David Spade saying "Hey, Skeet Ulrich! Johnny Depp called, and he wants his DNA back."

Yes Luna can sing, it's what she was doing when I took the picture. She's not bad but no Jen.
headbob.gif

I have different angle shots of both, but none as close as this. I think someone just want's to see more pictures of both :Spin:

Yes, Luna is single, or rather recently divorced and is unattached. :loco:

alanbirdsell said:
I have different angle shots of both, but none as close as this. I think someone just want's to see more pictures of both :Spin:

Yes, Luna is single, or rather recently divorced and is unattached. :loco:

No, just need different angles on Luna. Jen's in the next room. :p

And Luna's marital status doesn't do me any good if she lives in Washington. Unless she moves, she'll never get to know just how great I really am. (Was that out loud? :D )

smylex said:
No, just need different angles on Luna. Jen's in the next room. :p

And Luna's marital status doesn't do me any good if she lives in Washington. Unless she moves, she'll never get to know just how great I really am. (Was that out loud? :D )

Well, I guess the next time the gals come to Spokane (which will be right after our promoters pull their head out of... Sorry, I digress) you will have to come too.

And finally, just for you buddy!

lunafull.jpg
lunaa.jpg

Alan...regarding your "perv" comment...Just to set the record straight. Smylex is like a brother to me. He's a very loyal family friend, crew member and bodyguard and I'd trust him with my life, children, house etc. He's no perv or I'd kick the crap out of him myself---that is if I could---he's a well trained martial artist and ex-military man.

:)