sepultura will be back soon

Massili

Jun 3, 2005
Hi guys

I read an interview of igor cavalera where it says he and his brother, max, are rehearsing for a sepultura reunion and writing new songs for a future release, sepultura or not, i hope they start a new band together and far away being a sepultura 2 or soulfly 2.... nailbomb? holy shit, would be amazing...

the interview was done by a brazilian magazine and it's true, there is a video of them rehearsing on youtube, i dont know the link...

I cant wait for this.... if the reunion happen they will blow the world up!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

what you guys think about?

Andy, would you like to work with them?!
heh

cya

If Andy does work with them, I hope he has 100% creative control of the drum sound. Igor probably has the worst metal drum sound ever.

hahaha
I dont like his drum sound either... but it's the worst drum sound ever, there are lots of bad drum sounds out there

Massili said:
Hi guys

I read an interview of igor cavalera where it says he and his brother, max, are rehearsing for a sepultura reunion and writing new songs for a future release, sepultura or not, i hope they start a new band together and far away being a sepultura 2 or soulfly 2.... nailbomb? holy shit, would be amazing...

the interview was done by a brazilian magazine and it's true, there is a video of them rehearsing on youtube, i dont know the link...

I cant wait for this.... if the reunion happen they will blow the world up!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

what you guys think about

Andy, would you like to work with them?!
heh

cya

This would be great but unfortunately the clip on youtube is only of a couple of young kids playing refuse/resist !

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

there is that video of 2 kids playing refuse resist and there is a video of max and igor, i dont know the link, unfortunatly i cant access it i'm at work

Fuck yeah, I loved old Sepultura with Max, never thought Igor had that bad a drum sound to be honest, even new Soulfly is starting to sound like old Sepultura again. I'll be really pleased if they release a new album with Max, and it comes anywhere near the old Sepultura.

i wouldnt like to see soulfly with igor i think they should start a new band or release a new sepultura album with the classic line up.... :headbang:

Kazrog said:
I think if Sepultura reunites, the world will be a better place. Especially if Andy is their producer.

XMLM will orgasm. They play Sepultura almost twice an hour 24/7!!

I don't think Kisser an Paulo Junior will join the cavalera bros.
They're happy with Derrick, anyway when Max left, Sepultura died slowly on every consequent album.
Anyway I'm not a fan of Roots, for me compared to the masterpieces like arise chaos A.D., beneath the remains, it is just pure shit.

Under a pale grey sky we shall arise!!

People have been saying crap like this since Max left. I love sepultura, but Max has lost it, his lyrics are so lame. I went back and listened to Chaos AD, and wondered: "what happened?". Fred Durst writes better lyrics than the last soulfly record's, the fire of the original linup is gone. Even Judas Priest and Rob halford had more feeling apart. IMO The only one's who've reuninited with a signer and kept the passion is Iron Maiden. A reunion now would just be a nostagia act.

Where She Wept said:
People have been saying crap like this since Max left. I love sepultura, but Max has lost it, his lyrics are so lame. I went back and listened to Chaos AD, and wondered: "what happened?". Fred Durst writes better lyrics than the last soulfly record's, the fire of the original linup is gone. Even Judas Priest and Rob halford had more feeling apart. IMO The only one's who've reuninited with a signer and kept the passion is Iron Maiden. A reunion now would just be a nostagia act.

agreed!!! anyways it would be amazing to see sepultura with the original line up back, i doubt they release something tho. Cavalera's brothers doesnt talk to kisser anymore... and the reunion would be just money...
they will earn $500,000 each... i have trust sources about this!!! but fuck it... i wanna see the original sepultura live!!!

Max has lost it said:
that's true!

ah...
i saw a sepultura show last week with the new drummer and he's fucking good!!!! very very precise, he played some songs from the new album with metronome....and the old songs played slower, roots bloody roots got even more heavy, territory too.... fucking good drummer!!!

Sepultura had their time...and made great albums, but max started that tribal things on roots, and never progressed from that since.
Andreas now seems to be writing more hardcoreish riffs than before aswell.

I prefer to hear arise and say "what a great album" rather than watching them fading slowly with a nostalgic reunion.

Sweetnothing said:
Sepultura had their time...and made great albums, but max started that tribal things on roots, and never progressed from that since.
Andreas now seems to be writing more hardcoreish riffs than before aswell.

I prefer to hear arise and say "what a great album" rather than watching them fading slowly with a nostalgic reunion.

I must admit that being a fan from when I first heard Schizophrenia way back in 88, they never really made a decent record after Arise. I wasn't too keen on Chaos AD and Roots, well, that was the beginning of the end

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: