Session Videos - In Malice's Wake Album 2 (with yours truly)

Should've seen what that desk looked like before I'd cleaned it out. We must be at somewhere around ~30 big Ms and cups of coffee total. Mark is a cop, and unfortunately he's being called in to shifts before we start the day at the studio, so he's totalled by the time we get there. I've been going for a month solid now without break, so I'm on the brighter side of burning out too. This is how the coffee plantations get ya.

Sounds like you'll be upgrading to adderall soon haha.

Sexy voice, hard to understand, out of breath, getting an off-cam BJ..... building quite the rap sheet for me here :lol:

I've just prepped the session to go over to Jeff for some editing. In normal circumstances I'd do all the editing myself, but my schedule over this period just doesn't allow it. Jeff does a good job, so the band shall be happy regardless.

Some of the drumming on this thing is just fucking intense. As things come together I can hopefully show some more completed clips.... and I know for a fact that there is some live-action drum take footage floating around with the band, which may surface too...